All of our Personal Insurance products are comparatively rated across several insurance companies to get you the best possible rates. AIA/Akron can provide you with:
- Antique Auto/Classic Car
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Inland Marine
- Mobile Home Owners
- Personal Umbrella
- Recreational vehicles
- Wedding Protector Plan
Please Contact Us to get started.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF AN AUTO ACCIDENT:
1. Call the police.
2. Remain at the scene.
3. Do not admit fault for the accident or discuss your insurance coverage or limits.
4. Obtain and exchange this information:
Name, address, driver’s license number, and phone numbers of drivers and witnesses.
Year, make, model, and license plate number of all vehicles.
Name of insurance company (or agent) and policy number for other drivers.
5. Call your insurance company (Please view the Our Companies page for contact information).
6. Do not discuss the accident with anyone except the police and your insurance representative.
IN THE EVENT OF A CLAIM (OTHER THAN AUTO):
- Contact your agent AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- Provide the time and cause of loss.
- Notify the police in the case of a THEFT loss.
- Notify the Credit Card Company or bank in case of theft of any bank cards.
- Protect the property from further damage; make reasonable and necessary repairs; KEEP ACCURATE RECORDS OF EXPENSES.
- Cooperate with the insurance company’s investigation.
- Prepare an inventory of the damaged property, including quantity, description, and value. Attach bills or receipts to justify figures.
Please view the Our Companies page for Claims contact information.
Click on these links: